animation tutorialFor this i'm going to make the text blink from the left to the right. There are SO many different ways to do animations. This is just ONE type of animation. I'm going to use basic text for the purpose of this tutorial. You can make anything animate this way, not just text.
What you'll be making:
Something like this.
the steps1. Type out the first text and place it on the upper left side (or where ever you want it). I'm putting mine on the upper left side for the purpose of this tutorial.
2. For this I'm going to duplicate the text layer twice because I want it to blink from the left once to the right once.
3. Hide your first layer by clicking the little eye tool next to it.
4. Now put the text on the right lower side (or where ever you want it)
5.Now hide your 2nd layer. 1st and 2nd layers should be hidden now.
6. Click Window >>> Animation
7.Click the little symbol that I outlined in black and it will duplicate that.
8. Now unhide the 1st text and hide the others. Click the little symbol again.
9. Now hide the 1st text and hide the 2nd text but unhide the 3rd. Your animation should look something like this now
10. Click the little arrow down thing (outlined in black) and select your speed (you have to do this to each frame)
11. Click the play button once you've set your speed on each frame.
or delete the frame with both text showing at the same time for this effect
12. Click "File" >> "Save for Web & Devices" >> "Save"
★ Owner: Kayla
★ Opened: 06/09/17
★ Program: Photoshop CC 2018
★ Version: 5
★ Started Sw: 2005ish