welcomeThis website is here to provide you with the necessities to
border design: pixel brushI am assuming you know how to make a border psd using fill layers (or layers I guess)
You'll be making something like:
The Steps1. Define this GREY BLOCK brush.
2. Decide what pixel brush you want to use. I'm going to use a crown pixel brush. You can find pixel brushes on multiple websites, including this website. Click on the pencil tool, find your pixel brush, place it where you want it in the first color of your color scheme.
3. Find a pixel brush that you want to put in the middle of the crown brushes. You can google pixel brushes and TONS pop up. Here are 2 of my fave packs >> here and here.
You could put other stuff inbetween them too. Borders have endless possibilities. I'm putting this inbetween my crowns.
4. Put down another crown pixel (or whatever you're using), in the 2nd color of your color scheme. Make sure they're evenly spaced.
5. Continue on with the crowns and whatever is inbetween them.
6. Use the pencil tool to place a GREY BLOCK (color #eaeaea) on both sides of the brushes.