welcomeThis website is here to provide you with the necessities to
border design: rectanglesI am assuming you know how to make a border psd using fill layers (or layers I guess)
You'll be making something like:
Here's multiple examples
The Steps1. Define these brushes. The top one is the "GREY BLOCK" and the bottom is the rectangle.
Click on the pencil tool. Place the brush where you want it. (you can rotate the brush to get it on the sides)
2. Now place the 2nd one where you want it.
Place the 3rd and 4th, but make sure they're EVEN with the first two.
3. Use the GREY BLOCK brush on both ends of the rectangles. I make mine the color #eaeaea (yes I added more rectangles)
4. Click on the rectangular marquee tool and use it inbetween the 2nd and 3rd rectangle. If you need to zoom in, that's ok.
Use the paint bucket tool to fill it in with the color of the grey block. **If you know what you're doing, you could technically use the grey block brush to fill it in**
5. Fill in every other area with the grey color.
You can be done or continue
6. Take some random little pixels and put them over the rectangles. You can google pixel brushes and TONS pop up. Here are 2 of my fave packs >> here and here
Use the colors black and white for pixels being put over stuff. Make a pattern with them!
That's all there is to it. You can also do other stuff with the grey thats inbetween the rectangles.