welcomeThis website is here to provide you with the necessities to
border design: starsI am assuming you know how to make a border psd using fill layers (or layers I guess)
What you'll need:
You'll be making something like:
The Steps1. Choose a star. I provided some from google and some that were made or bought.
Define this GREY BLOCK brush
2. Decide if you want the pixels in the middle lined up like:
or rotating like this
Use the pencil tool to place the brush where you want it in the 1st color of your color scheme (you might need to zoom in). I'm doing a rotating star design.
3. Place the second star in the 2nd color of your color scheme. I zoomed in so you can see my placement better.
4. Place the 3rd, but make sure its the same distance from the 2nd as the 2nd is from the first! They have to be evenly spaced!
5. Finish with the last star.
Mine are rotating and heres what they look like zoomed in.
6. Use the GREY BLOCK brush in the color #eaeaea. Place one on both sides of the stars. Make sure it's even!
You can also do other stuff with stars like put stuff inbetween each like below:
and another example with different stars:
There's alot you can do with borders!