border design: stripesI am assuming you know how to make a border psd using fill layers (or layers I guess)
You'll be making something like:
The Steps1. Choose which size you wanna use. Define the brush.
Define this GREY BLOCK brush
2. Use the pencil tool to place the brush.
Id really hope you know how to get rid of the extra pieces of the brush. If not, use the rectangular marquee tool around the extra crap and hit the backspace key on your keyboard to delete.
3. Leave some space and place a second line. You may need to zoom in throughout the tutorial!
4. Leave the same amount of space and place the 3rd. Then do the same for the 4th.
5. Add more stripes if you want and line them up evenly.
You can have as many stripes as you want.
6. Put the color #eaeaea in between each stripe starting from between the 2nd and 3rd stripes. Use the pen tool between them, or a rectangle tool, or any other way. If you don't know how to get grey behind the stripes than I'm not sure you should be attempting an advanced border tutorial :(
7. Use the GREY BLOCK brush (use the pencil tool!). You have to line it up like this. (this is ZOOMED IN to show you how I placed my grey block) Notice how it's lined up?
This is it not zoomed in.
8. Add a grey block to the other side.
Here's another stripes examples
★ Owner: Kayla
★ Opened: 06/09/17
★ Program: Photoshop CC 2018
★ Version: 5
★ Started Sw: 2005ish