welcomeThis website is here to provide you with the necessities to
border design: zebra cornerI am assuming you know how to make a border psd using fill layers (or layers I guess)
What you'll need:
You'll be making something like:
The Steps1. Define this GREY BLOCK brush.
2. Use the rectangular marquee tool around the corner. You can have it multiple ways depending on how you want the zebra corner to look. Here's a few examples:
3. Use the paintbucket tool to fill it in with the color white.
4. Use the rectangular marquee tool around the extra parts. Then, hit the backspace key to get rid of it.
5. Hold in the CTRL key and click the thumbnail (the little preview on the layer) of the layer. This should've selected the area that the whites in.
Click "Layer >> New Fill Layer >> Pattern >> OK" and choose the zebra pattern with a scale of 50%.
6. Use the GREY BLOCK in color #eaeaea around both sides of the zebra pattern. Make sure you use the pencil tool!!!
7. Duplicate the layers, select all duplicated layers and click "Edit >> Transform >> Flip Horizontal." Select all the duplicated layers. Use the move tool to move it to the opposite corner.
8. Merge the layers together. Duplicate them and click "Edit >> Transform >> Flip Vertical." Again, use the move tool to move them down.