welcomeThis website is here to provide you with the necessities to
Please do not copy my tutorial.
Please contact me if you have any questions about this tutorial.
border psd preview v1 TutorialThere are multiple ways to do these. If you don't want to do it this way than check out v2. Personally, I like this way the best because it shows every design the border includes.
This tutorial is for a border PREVIEW, it is not for a border psd.
What you'll need:
You'll be making something like:
The Steps1. Open your border psd preview, or make one. Here's mine
2. If there's a cute base (you know? the thing that probably says your site name and is all dolled up) than hide that layer and MERGE all of the border layers.
3. Drag the border layer over onto the psd preview. (It might take a minute to find it on there) Line it up in the left top corner by using the "Move Tool." BE CAREFUL that you line it up correctly or your preview wont look right. I strongly suggest zooming in.
and this is the INCORRECT lineup.
4. Click on the border psd. Click on the "Rectangular Marquee Tool" and use it around some of RIGHT SIDE.
Click "edit >> copy" and go back to the border psd preview. Click "edit >> paste" and you should see that part of the border now.
5. Move that part over to the right. Make sure you line it up CORRECTLY like I showed you in step 3.
6. Go back to the border psd. Click on the rectangular marquee tool again and use it around some of the BOTTOM. Copy it again and paste it onto the border preview. This is just like step 4.
7. Move that part down to where it belongs. Again, make sure you line it up correctly.