Please let me know if you used this tutorial. Please do not copy my tutorial. Please contact me if you have any questions about this tutorial. Please tag/credit me where ever you used this tutorial!
brush clusters tutorial
What you'll need:
What you'll be making:
The Steps1. Create a new layer and put your brush cluster down in the color #404040 for a dark grey or #eeeeee for light grey.
2. Hold in the CTRL key on your keyboard and click the little thumbnail preview of brush layer, which I outlined below in red.
3. The brush cluster should be selected on your sign now. Click "Select >> Modify >> Expand >> Expand it by 1. Click "Layer >> New Fill Layer >> Gradient >> ok >> choose your gradient and make the angle -90"
4. Drag the gradient layer under the brush layer.
5. Click on the brush layer. Click on the magic wand tool and select the areas inside of a hollowed brush.
6. Click "Layer >> New Fill Layer >> Pattern >> ok >> Choose your pattern and scale. Click ok. Drag the pattern layer under the brushes gradient outline layer. Shoutout to Amy because I used her pattern psd.
7. Now add a pattern to any other hollowed brushes.