Please let me know if you used this tutorial.
Please do not copy my tutorial.
Please contact me if you have any questions about this tutorial.
create gradient v2 tutorial
What you'll need:
1. Open up the color scheme you want to use.
(Feel free to use this scheme, but please credit me if you do)
2. Click on the gradient tool. You might have to right click the paint bucket tool to find the gradient tool.
3. Click on the gradient you see at the top of your photoshop. Click it somewhere in the area where I put the hearts. Do NOT click the little arrow.
4. Set your little square swatches up like mine. I do not know how many you have, but if you have more than you need click the ones you don't need and click 'delete'. I will only have 4 on the bottom because I am using my 4 color scheme. If you need to add more of them because you don't have enough than if you hover a little bit to the right of any of the bottom swatches you should see a little white hand appear. Just click and it should create another.
5. Now on to changing the colors of each one. To do this, double click on the first little swatch. Now if you hover outside of the gradient editor box, this eyedropper tool will pop up (if it doesn't automatically popup than find it in the tools on the left of ps and click it).
6. Click on the first color of your color scheme. Now the little square will be the first color of your color scheme. Click 2nd little square and repeat, but with the 2nd color of your color scheme.
Repeat the previous step for the next 2 squares.
7. On the gradient editor, Where you see "Name:____________" name the gradient whatever you want and click "New."
★ Owner: Kayla
★ Opened: 06/09/17
★ Program: Photoshop CC 2018
★ Version: 5
★ Started Sw: 2005ish