welcomeThis website is here to provide you with the necessities to
Please let me know if you used this tutorial.
Please do not copy my tutorial.
Please contact me if you have any questions about this tutorial.
Please tag/credit me where ever you used this tutorial!
Double Zigzag TutorialWhat you'll need:
What you'll be making:
The Steps1. Do your lines. If you don't know how to do this than (click here) and follow steps 1-3. or just download my lines PSD here
I have this now
2. Click on the little thumbnail of the first line.
Click "Filter >> Distort >> Wave." Use these settings or whatever you want.
3. Now do the same with the rest of the lines. You should be able to hit CTRL+F on your keyboard to do it automatically after you click a thumbnail. (including the white one)
4. If you have the layers in a group, duplicate the group. If you have them not in a group than just duplicate all of the layers. Now make sure they're all selected (hold in CTRL and click them 1 at a time)
Go to "Edit >> Transform >> Flip Horizontal."
~~~If you're interested in making it a PSD than continue below~~~
5. Ok now these are my layers.
Merge all of the first colors layers together. This is what I have now
Now merge all of the 2nd colors layers together. Repeat for the 3rd and 4th color layers. I have this now.
6. Create a fill layer for each one. If you don't know how to create fill layers than check out this (click here) tutorial.