Double Zigzag TutorialWhat you'll be making:
The Steps1. Do your lines. If you don't know how to do this than (click here) and follow steps 1-3. or just download my lines PSD here
I have this now
2. Click on the little thumbnail of the first line.
Click "Filter >> Distort >> Wave." Use these settings or whatever you want.
3. Now do the same with the rest of the lines. You should be able to hit CTRL+F on your keyboard to do it automatically after you click a thumbnail. (including the white one)
4. If you have the layers in a group, duplicate the group. If you have them not in a group than just duplicate all of the layers. Now make sure they're all selected (hold in CTRL and click them 1 at a time)
Go to "Edit >> Transform >> Flip Horizontal."
~~~If you're interested in making it a PSD than continue below~~~
5. Ok now these are my layers.
Merge all of the first colors layers together. This is what I have now
Now merge all of the 2nd colors layers together. Repeat for the 3rd and 4th color layers. I have this now.
6. Create a fill layer for each one. If you don't know how to create fill layers than check out this (click here) tutorial.