Please let me know if you used this tutorial. Please do not copy my tutorial. Please contact me if you have any questions about this tutorial. Please tag/credit me where ever you used this tutorial!
simple sign v2This tutorial is a more advanced tutorial.
What you'll need:
What you'll be making:
The StepsChoose 2 photos. OR use these freebies of Alva, which are in one of her freebie imgurs.
1. Put both pictures in 1 image, and resize your canvas (image > canvas size) to this:
600 width by 483 height.
2. Now take your photos and make a blend. I flipped one of the photos horizontally because it is easier to blend two white walls together than how it would be originally. Now either erase parts of it and make it look good or use the lasso tool and do it that way. Heres how mine looks:
3. Sharpen your image 2-3 times.
4. Take this texture and place it on your image. Set it to "Lighter Color".
5. Now take texture and place it on the image. Set it to "Color Burn" and erase all parts around the face.
6. Now take this texture and place it on your image. I moved this one over so its mostly on the right hand side of the image and set it to "Lighter Color." I erased the parts on her face. I pasted the same texture on there again and put it so it's on the left side of the photo and did the same steps above. (Lighter Color - erased parts on face(s)
7. Now download my coloring psd. Place it on your image. Now add your text, orbs, a border, and a grungy pattern. Set it all to Color Burn and you're done!
credits: loverose for one of the textures.