♥ Please do not copy my tutorial.
♥ Please contact me if you have any questions.
starkles v4What you'll need:
You'll be making something like:
The Steps1. Place your brushes in white or f0f0f0 or ebebeb or e7e7e7 or eeeeee or whatever you want. Hold in the CTRL key and click the thumbnail of the layer.
The brush should be selected now.
Click "Layer >> New Fill Layer >> Gradient >> OK" and drag the gradient layer under the white layer.
2. Duplicate the gradient layer 3 times. You should have 4 gradient layers now. Click on the top layer. Now click on it's thumbnail. Click "Filter >> Other >> Offset >> match your settings to mine"
3. Click on the 2nd gradients thumbnail. Do an offset again and make it 3 and 3 (not 2 and 2 again) or 4 and 4 (keep in mind you can also use the move tool to move it where you like it).
4. Click "Filter >> Noise >> (it might ask to rasterize, click ok) and then match your settings to mine and click OK.
5. Click on the 3rd layers thumbnail. Move it over and down a few times where you want it. Do a soft light color overlay. I have this so far.
6. On the last gradient layer, click on the thumbnail. Click Filter >> Blur >> Motion Blur. Match your settings to mine, or use your own.