vector scalesWhat you'll be making:
The StepsNOTE: the first 6 pictures are shit quality because I had to take them with my phone, sorry.
1. Click on the circle brush (the normal one, not fuzzy one) that you should already have in PS cause it comes with PS. Size it to where it fits over your vector ray nicely like below. [Mines at 45 for this vector]
2. Use the brush in the first color of your color scheme (like above). The first few scales are kind've confusing, so you might need to practice a bit.
3. Use the second color of your color scheme now. Do it like this:
4. Now do the 3rd like this:
You should notice the way I'm angling the brushes by now to create the "scale effect."
5. Here is more examples to help!