welcomeThis website is here to provide you with the necessities to
♥ Please do not copy my tutorial.
♥ Please contact me if you have any questions.
zebra beam tutorialWhat you'll need:
You'll be making something like:
The Steps1. Create a new layer. Make sure it's above the sitemodel layer. Click on the pen tool and place your first point. I outlined mine in red since its kinda hard to see on a sign.
2. Make your second point.
3. Now do the rest! Outlined mine in red.
4. Now click on the Convert Point Tool (right click the pen tool to find this tool)
Use it on an anchor point like this
5. Convert all anchor points (except the first and last)
6. Click on the brush tool, select the basic circle in size 3px (or 2px). select the color black.
7. click on the pen tool, right click anywhere on the line and click "Stroke Path." A box will pop up, make sure it says the tool is brush and click ok. A black line should be there now. Hit the backspace key twice on your keyboard to get rid of the pen tool outline
8. Click on the Eraser Tool. Find that basic circle brush again and make it like size 50px. Use that to erase every OTHER line. I don't want a line over Jaslyns face, so I'm definitely going to erase that line and then every other. You might need to zoom in.
9. Hold in CTRL on your keyboard and click the layers thumbnail (outlined in red)
The line should be selected now. Click Layer >> New Fill Layer >> Pattern >> OK >> select the zebra pattern. Make the scale for it 50%. Delete the old layer.
10. Hold in CTRL and click the layers thumbnail again. This time add a gradient (Layer >> New Fill Layer >> Gradient). Make the angle -90. Drag the layer under the zebra layer. Click on the gradient layer, click on the move tool. move the line down twice and to the right twice.
11. Duplicate the gradient layer. Now on this layer ( outlined in red) add glitter to it by clicking Filter >> Noise >> Add Noise >> rasterize it! >> Amount: 20%, Distribution: Gaussian, check the box that says monochromatic.
12. Now go to the last gradient layer and move it over and down a few times until it looks right. Don't go too far or the lines wont be touching and it'll look stupid!
You can also have the glitter on the bottom, instead of the middle. There's so many ways to do it. Have fun!