welcomeThis website is here to provide you with the necessities to
zigzag outlineWhat you'll need:
♥ A background PSD
♥ Scanline Pattern
What you'll be making:
The Steps1. Open your background psd. Change the gradients in it to what you need and then define it as a pattern.
2. I cropped my sign for tutorial purposes. Click on the pen tool and put a zigzag around the cutout. You can do one side of the cutout, or both sides. I'll do one side for this tutorial. Hide the vector to be able to see the zigzags better.
3. Connect the pen tool dots.
4. Right click inside and click "Make Selection" and then ok
5. Click "Layer >> New Fill Layer >> Pattern" and select your background psd that you defined.
6. Do whatever strokes you want. I did 2px white #ffffff, 2px #333333, 2px gradient, 1px scanline, dropshadow. My preppy stroke v1 tutorial explains this part in better details.
Cutout by Ciara.